How do I get access to the HOA housing website?
Explains who has access to the HOA housing website, and the sign up process.
The HOA Housing website is located at housing.hoaumich.org
Who Has Access?
Anyone can access the HOA Housing website and view listings. Simply register an account on the account registration page. When you register you will have to use a working email address.
Posting a Listing
House Officers (residents and fellows)
Incoming, current, and past house officers will be able to post a listing as long as they fill out the registration form as a house officer. When registering, it is recommended that house officers use their @med.umich.edu email address for the quickest possible account activation. After your account is activated you will have the ability to change your email address. If a house officer (incoming or past) does not have access to their med.umich.edu address, they should register using another email, but expect a slight delay in full account activation.
Users who are not house officers will have to request a listing token before posting their listing to the site. Log into your account and click "My Listings", then click "Request a Listing Token". Currently, listing tokens will only be issued to those who have a connection to UMHS or U of M.
Tips on fill out the registration form:
1ST YR OF RESIDENCY OR FELLOWSHIP AT UM
- Must be a 4 digit number.
ESTIMATED/ACTUAL COMPLETION YEAR
- Must be a four digit number
- Must be at least one greater than the 1st Year of Residency or Fellowship at UM
- House Officers should register with their @med.umich.edu email address if they have one, for the quickest possible access.
- Remember to change your email address if you are going to lose access to your @med.umich.edu account.