Getting gaRBI3d pages or missing pages?

New reporting site available

The Joint Operations Committee and the HOA board have worked together to create a simpler process for reporting garbled or missed pages.

In the event that the person who was to receive the page needs to call the paging operator (by dialing zero from an internal phone or 734-936-4000 from an external phone), then the paging operator will report the page centrally.

If you want to report the page yourself, proceed to and fill out the simple form to report the problem.

All reported paging problems are worked up, and since the pilot of the form in early February, self-reported paging issues have led to new installations of antennas within UMHS.

Try out the form without submitting data at