Where to find imaged documents after August 15
Conversion to OnBase ongoing
Rule of thumb for MiChart users: Look in MiChart first. If you don’t find the imaged document you’re looking for, check CareWeb.
Rule of thumb for CareWeb users: Look in CareWeb.
For help: Call the MCIT Service Desk (93)6-8000.
- Imaged documents are being converted from the current system (FileNet) to the new system (OnBase).
- All imaged documents (FileNet and OnBase) remain available in CareWeb in ‘Legal & Consents’ or ‘Imaged Docs,’ using either:
- CareWeb Viewer in MiChart; or
- CareWeb application itself.
- Only imaged documents in OnBase are visible in MiChart. Over 85% of all imaged documents will be available in MiChart by August 15.
Good to know
- Most High and medium priority imaged documents will be converted by August 15.
- After the August 15 go-live, conversion from FileNet to OnBase will continue for the remaining documents, finishing sometime in the fall.
- As conversion progresses, more and more imaged documents will be visible in MiChart.
- At the end of conversion all imaged documents will be visible in MiChart.
- Imaged documents will remain visible in CareWeb even after conversion is complete.