Kids Kare at Home
Registration for the Kids Kare at Home 2013 program is now open.
The Work/Life Resource Center offers a service called Kids Kare at Home. The program offers back-up child care services. It is handy for when your child is sick, or your normal child care provider is unavailable.
The service includes:
- Back-up child care, infant through school-aged, for U-M families
- In-home care by screened and professionally-trained caregivers
- Registration is REQUIRED and FREE
- Sliding-scale hourly rate for child care
- No obligation to use the service
You must register to take advantage of the service; if you were enrolled last year, you must re-register for this year.
For more information and to register visit Kids Kare at Home.
Kids Kare at Home is not an HOA service, it is run by the University.
Attachment: Kids Kare at Home Flyer