As You Exit the University

COBRA, liability coverage, and selling your home.

It's a busy time of the year as many of you are preparing to leave the University, the link below will provide you with information on transitioning to your new job.

Exit Information

Employee Health will provide you with your employee medical records.  However, they do not complete or sign forms requested by your new employer, or administer any testing required by your new employer.

Looking to sell your home or help your landlord find an incoming house officer to rent it to?  List the property on the HOA Housing site.  Agents assisting house officers are also welcome to use the site.