Is your Pager worn out?

Do you know the process for getting it replaced?

Spare parts for pagers are not available.  However, the Paging clerk is able to issue a new pager in such instances.  House Officers should contact MCIT device clerk at 647-4886 Option 6.  There is a 24-hour turnaround.  MCIT will program and leave new pager with Security in UH located on the 1st floor near Trauma Burn for pick-up on the following business day.  There is no charge for a swap. 

A charge only occurs if pager is lost or damaged beyond repair.