Mental Health Program
New administrator, new email address.
Updated Contact Information for the House Officer & Medical Student Mental Health Programs
Program Administrator: Amanda Brown (MentalHealthProgram@med.umich.edu or 734-763-9853)
- Scheduling appointments, medication refills, prior authorizations, administrative/logistical questions
Program Director: Jen Votta (firstname.lastname@example.org or pager #21616)
- Clinical questions/concerns, urgent matters, referrals
- Jen Votta (email@example.com)
- Sarah Bommarito (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Karla Blackwood (email@example.com)
- Loreen Pirnie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As always, you can feel free to reach out to any of our psychiatrists directly either through the Patient Portal or email. If you have a question/concern and aren’t sure who to reach out to, please email both Dr. Votta and Amanda.
*Clinical questions, medication refills, and prior authorization requests can be placed through the Patient Portal or via email.
House Officer Mental Health Program
A list of mental health resources available to house officers, provided by the UM House Officer Mental Health Program
Office of Clinical Affairs
phone: (734) 936-2466
U-M Psychiatric Emergency Services
Available 7 days/week, 24 hours/day
phone: (734) 936-5900