Trusted Financial Services
A financial services voluntary benefit is offered to house offers by Hantz Group.
The HOA has a relationship with Hantz Group to provide some Financial Resources and discounted Financial Services to our members.
For more info please see our Hantz Group FAQ article:
Information on the financial services voluntary benefit offered to house offers by Hantz Group.
We offer a Voluntary Benefit provided through the Hantz Group, a Michigan based financial organization. The Voluntary Benefit is a unique package of discounted financial services offered exclusively to our employees. These financial services include:
- Complimentary review of your Home and Auto Insurance to ensure proper coverage
- Financial planning and tax planning services
- Life and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Investment planning and portfolio analysis
- Banking, budgeting, debt strategies and loans
Additional Info provided by Hantz: Working with the HOA
To enroll in the Financial Planning Partnership or for more information, contact your Hantz Financial Services representative, Bradley Turnwald, at 734.761.9295 x2437 or visit the Hantz Group website at www.hantzgroup.com.