Disability Insurance – September 24th
Open enrollment & your disability benefits. Come meet your disability resource: Flynn Benefits Group in the lounge from 11a-1p on September 24th.
Graduates - your group LTD insurance ends June 30th.
Portable individual options available until Aug 31st. For details see your page at UM HOA Disability Plan.
Anyone can schedule an individual Zoom meeting with Mike Flynn using the link below.
Periodically insurance agents from around the country obtain the email addresses of physicians and target them with deceptive advertising. This has been a common occurrence at U of M for house officers.
- Flynn Benefits Group is the only broker associated with the HOA contract to administer the disability plan offered to House Officers.
- If you do apply with an outside company and the application is declined or postponed, you will not be able to take advantage of the HOA individual options.
- Unisex rates are still available for all residents and fellows through the HOA Guaranteed Standard Issue offer with The Standard.
- The House Officer disability plan is not changing.
- If something ever changes with the plan, you will be informed by Mike Flynn or the HOA directly.