In order to submit a grievance to arbitration, the Association shall file a written notice of intent to arbitrate with the Director of Labor Relations. Such notice shall identify the grievance and the issue, set forth the provisions of the Agreement involved, and set forth the rationale explaining how the Agreement has been violated and the remedy desired. If no such notice is given within the prescribed time limit, the grievance shall not be arbitrable.