Where can I get something notarized?

The House Officers Association offers notarization services to members of the Association. This article explains the details on how to get something notarized.

Robin Tarter is a notary. She is usually in the HOA Office Monday - Friday and will take "drop-ins" between 11 am and 1 pm, to make it more convenient for residents and fellows to get their documents notarized.

However, call the office at (734) 936-9205 or email her at robin@hoaumich.org to set up an appointment to be on the safe side.

Please refrain from signing ANY of your documents requiring to be notarized before coming to the office. She will need to make a copy of your photo ID.

These services are complimentary as members of the HOA.