I think I am eligible for a Medical Resident FICA Refund and have not received it.

In most cases you would have had to file a Protective Refund Claim individually.

The House Officers Association is not involved in the Medical Resident FICA Refund Claim program. The appropriate department to contact with inquiries is payroll. They can be reached at 734.615.2000. Ask to speak with Leslie Brown.