Who should I contact for retirement savings plans

The University of Michigan does not offer a (401-K) employer matching retirement plan for house staff.

The Benefits Office, through University of Michigan Human Resources, will send a representative to meet with interested house staff in late September/early October in order to answer questions about available retirement plans that house staff may contribute to.  You will be notified by the HOA when this is scheduled.  

If you have funds from your previous employer to roll over, please contact Suzanne Giddings at 734.647.6577 or email her at suzg@umich.edu.