Medical Professional Liability

Each year, the employer makes available to the HOA a generic letter that acts as proof of liability/malpractice insurance for house officers training at Michigan Medicine. If you need proof of coverage when applying for a job or your own insurance, use the form below to obtain the documents.

This form works for all current and former house officers back to 2012.

    Forgot your uniqname?

    If you do not remember your uniqname, or your record is not found using the form, make a manual request for the malpractice letters. Be sure to fill in all requested information. Requests may take up to two business days to fill.